Building Management Systems (BMS)
A building management system (BMS), is also called building automation system (BAS). BMS is a computer-based control system installed in buildings and it controls as well as monitors mechanical and electrical equipment such as ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, security systems, heating and air conditioning. However, BMS are sometimes linked to access control or other security systems such as closed-circuit television (CCTV) and motion detectors.
Furthermore, fire alarm systems and elevators are occasionally linked to BMS, for monitoring. In case a fire is detected then only the fire alarm panel could shut off dampers in the ventilation system to stop smoke distributing and send all the elevators to the ground floor, preventing people from using it.
GreenLight Building Management System Includes:
- Fire alarm system
- Lifts, elevators etc.
- Control panel
- PA system
- Alarm monitor
- Security automation
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV)
- Illumination (lighting) control
- Electric power control
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC)
- Security and observation
- Access control
Benefits Investing In Greenlight Building Management Systems (BMS):
- Complete end to end visibility of the facility including physical infrastructure, HVAC systems and all building services
- Maximise efficiency and enhance availability
- View current and historic data sets to make informed decisions
- Maintaining 100% availability always
- See, manage and adapt energy usage
- Complete flexibility by enhancing lifecycle services from planning to maintenance