LIGHTING EFFICIENCY REPORT
GreenLight are working together with manufacturers to ensure the lighting systems across the country are as efficient as possible. Our Lighting Efficiency Report introduces the main energy-saving opportunities in this area and produces a full report and specification to reduce the energy consumption, reduce ongoing maintenance, running costs and the carbon footprint of the property.
Ways to improve the lighting system: –
- Upgrade existing lighting system to LED
- Occupancy sensors can reduce usage by up to 30%
- Daylight sensors can reduce usage by up to 40%
- Average return on investment (ROI): 2-3 Years
- Improved quality of light
- Reduced ongoing maintenance costs
WILL LED BULBS WORK IN MY EXISTING FITTINGS?
Yes, all LED bulbs are retrofit and are designed to work with existing light fittings and be used as direct replacements.
DO LEDS COME ON IMMEDIATELY OR DO THEY NEED TO WARM UP?
Unlike CFLs, which usually take a few minutes to reach full brightness, LEDs reach full brightness instantaneously.